Greetings, dear fans of firmware and Android, in this article you will learn where to download iNew U3 firmware and you can flash it according to our instructions. It’s time to move and check our instructions in the case.
Reasons to flash your smartphone
First of all, we’ll figure out why people generally flash their phones, obviously not because of boredom
- Scientific and technical interest.
- The previous firmware failed and the phone became a brick.
- I want to be in a trend and on pathos.
- Still, there is nothing to do.
- I want a new version of Android. (We highly approve this item, the new Android = new features).
- I like to reflash! I train from morning till night, I want to open a service center 🙂
Instructions for installing the firmware step by step
- Download the archive with the firmware that you need, using the links below
- Unzip the archive using 7ZIP or WinRar
- Carefully read the text file firmwareguide.txt and follow all the steps.
Everything, nothing more to do is not necessary.
Download firmware for iNew U3
- Download Android 9 Pie firmware: upfileget.info/droid9pie
- Download Android 8 OREO here: upfileget.info/droid8oreo
- Download Android 7 Nougat firmware here: upfileget.info/nougat7_1
- Download Android 6 Marshmallow firmware here: upfileget.info/droid_marshmallow
- Download Android 10 Q firmware url: upfileget.info/andr10
In case you fail or you find a broken link, contact our experts and explain what you can not do. This has always been and will be free for the audience of the AndroidRootExprert site.