Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In this post, the expert Lionel Wescott and the site Rootexpert will show the process of rooting the code Asus ZenFone 5 A500KL. You can use one of the following ways.
More About Rooting
You can draw an analogy with Jailbreak on iPhone – after rooting you get full access to the file system, and the ability to make a smartphone the way you want it to be. Read about almost all the secrets and goodies in another article from our experts.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Yes, getting root access automatically invalidate the warranty for your smartphone. However, if necessary, you can remove root and take the phone to a service center.
Root Access To The Asus ZenFone 5 A500KL One Click Methods
The administration of the site is not responsible for your actions. In case of unsuccessful attempt of rooting, you can ask for help in the comments, but before that we recommend that you repeat the procedure yourself by rereading the instruction.
When making a request in the comments, please describe in detail what exactly you did, the name of your Android device, the version of the operating system and other information that will help us solve your problem. Then regularly check the page for a response, which can be added to the article, too.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot APK on your smartphone
- Download the Kingroot app from the official site kingroot dot net to your Android device;
- Install and run the app;
- Click "Start to Root";
- Wait for the message "Root Successfully".
- Download and install Kingoroot from the official site kingoapp com;
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Connect the smartphone and the computer using a USB cable;
- Run Kingo and press Root;
- Wait for 5 minutes to finish the process.
Also this program allows you to remove Root access.
Check it with simple steps if your phone is ROOTED
For checking, you can use the Root Checker Basic app by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
How to Factory Reset an Android
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
On the eighth Android menu was redone, and because of this it’s not that easy to find out the right way. Go to Settings → System → Reset → Factory data reset.
The easiest way
Go to Android Settings → Backup & reset → Factory data reset → Reset phone. This method is not the best one because it will require you to know the pattern lock or password to unlock the phone (of course in case they’re installed).
Using a secret code:
Go to the dialing screen and enter one of these codes. Here it’s important to remember that everything depends on your manufacturer. We can’t give a 100% guarantee that one of these three codes will work.
Turn off the smartphone, then press the Power button and the Volume Up button to get into the Recovery menu. In case it doesn’t work, try one of the following options:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
When you are in the menu, you can navigate through the options using the volume up and down buttons. You need to select the "Wipe data / factory reset" option and press the Power button, thereby confirming your choice. Then select "Yes – delete all user data", confirm and select "Reboot system now".
How to update Android OS
Who doesn’t like to keep up with the times and use a new version of the operating system? You can download the latest versions of Android for free by following these links:
- Download Android 11 url: uptruefile.info/andr11
- Download Android 10 Q firmware 2020 year url: uptruefile.info/andr10
- Download Android 9 Pie firmware: uptruefile.info/droid9pie
- Download Android 8 OREO here: uptruefile.info/droid8oreo
- Download Android 7 Nougat firmware here: uptruefile.info/nougat7_1
- Download Android 6 Marshmallow firmware here: uptruefile.info/droid_marshmallow
Before installing the new version, don’t forget to backup the data using such programs as Titanium Backup.