Greetings to all forum members. In this article, the expert Terrence Clinton and the site Rootexpert will show how to get root access to the Intex aqua Dream. You can use one of the manuals below.
More About Rooting
Root access can be compared with administrator rights on Windows – after rooting you get full access to the file system, the ability to customize your device, install applications on the memory card, and move them. To learn about all the hidden opportunities please click here.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Yes, getting root access automatically invalidate the warranty for your smartphone. However, if necessary, you can remove root and take the phone to a service center.
Root Access To The Intex aqua Dream
The administration of the website Rootexpert is not responsible for your actions and caused direct or indirect damage! Our manual is working. If something doesn’t work, you can ask for help through the comment system at no cost, but before that we’d recommend you to try again.
When making a request in the comments, please describe in detail what exactly you did, the name of your Android device, the version of the operating system and other information that will help us solve your problem. Then regularly check the page for a response, which can be added to the article, too.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot APK on your smartphone
- Download the Kingroot app from the official site kingroot dot net to your Android device;
- Install and run the app;
- Click "Start to Root";
- Wait for the message "Root Successfully".
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
Check Root Availability
For checking, download any terminal on Android, for example, Termux, and enter the SU command in it, which means superuser privileges (Root). If you get a "Permission denied" error, then you do not have root access.
How to Hard Reset an Android Phone
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
On the eighth Android menu was redone, and because of this it’s not that easy to find out the right way. Go to Settings → System → Reset → Factory data reset.
The easiest way
Go to Android Settings → Backup & reset → Factory data reset → Reset phone. This method is not the best one because it will require you to know the pattern lock or password to unlock the phone (of course in case they’re installed).
Using a secret code:
Go to the dialing screen and enter one of these codes. Here it’s important to remember that everything depends on your manufacturer. We can’t give a 100% guarantee that one of these three codes will work.
Turn off the smartphone, then press the Power button and the Volume Up button to get into the Recovery menu. In case it doesn’t work, try one of the following options:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
When you are in the menu, you can navigate through the options using the volume up and down buttons. You need to select the "Wipe data / factory reset" option and press the Power button, thereby confirming your choice. Then select "Yes – delete all user data", confirm and select "Reboot system now".
How to update Android OS
Who doesn’t like to keep up with the times and use a new version of the operating system? You can download the latest versions of Android for free by following these links:
- Download Android 10 Q firmware 2020 year url: uptruefile.info/andr10
- Download Android 9 Pie firmware: uptruefile.info/droid9pie
- Download Android 8 OREO here: uptruefile.info/droid8oreo
- Download Android 7 Nougat firmware here: uptruefile.info/nougat7_1
- Download Android 6 Marshmallow firmware here: uptruefile.info/droid_marshmallow
Before installing the new version, don’t forget to backup the data using such programs as Titanium Backup.