Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In this post, the expert Farook Mohammed and the site Rootexpert will show the process of rooting the code Kyocera Urbano V02. You can use one of the manuals below.
What Is Rooting
You can draw an analogy with Jailbreak on iPhone – after rooting you get full access to the file system, and the ability to make a smartphone the way you want it to be. A comprehensive list of features can be found here.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Yes, getting root access automatically invalidate the warranty for your smartphone. However, if necessary, you can remove root and take the phone to a service center.
Root Access To The Kyocera Urbano V02 One Click Methods
The administration of the website Rootexpert is not responsible for your actions and caused direct or indirect damage! Our manual is working. If something doesn’t work, you can ask for help through the comment system at no cost, but before that we’d recommend you to try again.
When requesting help, provide as much information as possible about your smartphone or tablet, the Android version, which program you used to root and what other actions have been taken. And then regularly look through the page for an answer to your question. In case of common issue, the answer can be placed directly in the article.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot on your computer
- Download Kingroot from the official site kingroot dot net;
- Using a USB cable, connect the device to a PC;
- The program will detect your device and you’ll be able to click "Start to Root";
- As a result you’ll see the message "Successfully Gained Root". Your device may reboot during the process.
- Download and install Kingoroot from the official site kingoapp com;
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Connect the smartphone and the computer using a USB cable;
- Run Kingo and press Root;
- Wait for 5 minutes to finish the process.
Also this program allows you to remove Root access.
Check Root Availability
You can use Su Root Checker by installing it on your smartphone
How to Hard Reset an Android Phone
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
On the eighth Android menu was redone, and because of this it’s not that easy to find out the right way. Go to Settings → System → Reset → Factory data reset.
The easiest way
Go to Android Settings → Backup & reset → Factory data reset → Reset phone. This method is not the best one because it will require you to know the pattern lock or password to unlock the phone (of course in case they’re installed).
Using a secret code:
Go to the dialing screen and enter one of these codes. Here it’s important to remember that everything depends on your manufacturer. We can’t give a 100% guarantee that one of these three codes will work.
Turn off the smartphone, then press the Power button and the Volume Up button to get into the Recovery menu. In case it doesn’t work, try one of the following options:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
When you are in the menu, you can navigate through the options using the volume up and down buttons. You need to select the "Wipe data / factory reset" option and press the Power button, thereby confirming your choice. Then select "Yes – delete all user data", confirm and select "Reboot system now".
How to update Android OS
Who doesn’t like to keep up with the times and use a new version of the operating system? You can download the latest versions of Android for free by following these links:
Before installing the new version, don’t forget to backup the data using such programs as Titanium Backup.