Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In this post, the expert Christopher Jolly and the site Rootexpert will show the process of rooting the code Panasonic P77. You can use one of the manuals below.
More About Rooting
Root access can be compared with administrator rights on Windows – after rooting you get full access to the file system, the ability to customize your device, install applications on the memory card, and move them. Read about almost all the secrets and goodies in another article from our experts.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Root Access To The Panasonic P77
The administration of the site is not responsible for your actions. In case of unsuccessful attempt of rooting, you can ask for help in the comments, but before that we recommend that you repeat the procedure yourself by rereading the instruction.
When requesting help, provide as much information as possible about your smartphone or tablet, the Android version, which program you used to root and what other actions have been taken. And then regularly look through the page for an answer to your question. In case of common issue, the answer can be placed directly in the article.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot on your computer
- Download Kingroot from the official site kingroot dot net;
- Using a USB cable, connect the device to a PC;
- The program will detect your device and you’ll be able to click "Start to Root";
- As a result you’ll see the message "Successfully Gained Root". Your device may reboot during the process.
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
Check it with simple steps if your phone is ROOTED
You can use Su Root Checker by installing it on your smartphone
How to Factory Reset an Android
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
The easiest way
Using a secret code:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button