Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In our article, a professional Android developer Maria Alvarenga will show how to root the Samsung Galaxy S5 G9006V. We recommend using one of our methods.
More About Rooting
Root access can be compared with administrator rights on Windows – after rooting you get full access to the file system, the ability to customize your device, install applications on the memory card, and move them. To learn about all the hidden opportunities please click here.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 G9006V
The administration of the website Rootexpert is not responsible for your actions and caused direct or indirect damage! Our manual is working. If something doesn’t work, you can ask for help through the comment system at no cost, but before that we’d recommend you to try again.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot on your computer
- Download Kingroot from the official site kingroot dot net;
- Using a USB cable, connect the device to a PC;
- The program will detect your device and you’ll be able to click "Start to Root";
- As a result you’ll see the message "Successfully Gained Root". Your device may reboot during the process.
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
Check Root Availability
For checking, download any terminal on Android, for example, Termux, and enter the SU command in it, which means superuser privileges (Root). If you get a "Permission denied" error, then you do not have root access.
How to Factory Reset
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
The easiest way
Using a secret code:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button