Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In our article, a professional Android developer William Hetherington will show how to root the Vivo X5S. We recommend using one of our methods.
What Is Rooting
Root access can be compared with administrator rights on Windows – after rooting you get full access to the file system, the ability to customize your device, install applications on the memory card, and move them. To learn about all the hidden opportunities please click here.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
How To Root Vivo X5S One Click Methods
The administration of the site is not responsible for your actions. In case of unsuccessful attempt of rooting, you can ask for help in the comments, but before that we recommend that you repeat the procedure yourself by rereading the instruction.
When requesting help, provide as much information as possible about your smartphone or tablet, the Android version, which program you used to root and what other actions have been taken. And then regularly look through the page for an answer to your question. In case of common issue, the answer can be placed directly in the article.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot on your computer
- Download Kingroot from the official site kingroot dot net;
- Using a USB cable, connect the device to a PC;
- The program will detect your device and you’ll be able to click "Start to Root";
- As a result you’ll see the message "Successfully Gained Root". Your device may reboot during the process.
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
Detecting Root on Android
For checking, you can use the Root Checker Basic app by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
How do I perform a factory reset on my mobile device
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
The easiest way
Using a secret code:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button