Greetings to all forum members. In this post, the expert Robert Blake and the site Rootexpert will show the process of rooting the code Wiko Rainbow Lite. You can use one of the following ways.
What Is Rooting
Root access can be compared with administrator rights on Windows – after rooting you get full access to the file system, the ability to customize your device, install applications on the memory card, and move them. To learn about all the hidden opportunities please click here.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Root Access To The Wiko Rainbow Lite One Click Methods
When making a request in the comments, please describe in detail what exactly you did, the name of your Android device, the version of the operating system and other information that will help us solve your problem. Then regularly check the page for a response, which can be added to the article, too.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot on your computer
- Download Kingroot from the official site kingroot dot net;
- Using a USB cable, connect the device to a PC;
- The program will detect your device and you’ll be able to click "Start to Root";
- As a result you’ll see the message "Successfully Gained Root". Your device may reboot during the process.
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
Detecting Root on Android
You can use Su Root Checker by installing it on your smartphone
How do I perform a factory reset on my mobile device
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
The easiest way
Using a secret code:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button