Welcome, dear members and Android fans. In our article, a professional Android developer Laurence Lloyd will show how to root the Yezz Andy 5M LTE. We recommend using one of our methods.
You can draw an analogy with Jailbreak on iPhone – after rooting you get full access to the file system, and the ability to make a smartphone the way you want it to be. Read about almost all the secrets and goodies in another article from our experts.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
Root Access To The Yezz Andy 5M LTE One Click Methods
The administration of the website Rootexpert is not responsible for your actions and caused direct or indirect damage! Our manual is working. If something doesn’t work, you can ask for help through the comment system at no cost, but before that we’d recommend you to try again.
When requesting help, provide as much information as possible about your smartphone or tablet, the Android version, which program you used to root and what other actions have been taken. And then regularly look through the page for an answer to your question. In case of common issue, the answer can be placed directly in the article.
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Turn on USB debugging on Android;
- Download Rootkhp Pro from the official site rootkhp.pro;
- Run Rootkhp;
- Press the Root button and wait for the notification that your device is verified;
- Wait for the final message.
Using Kingroot APK on your smartphone
- Download the Kingroot app from the official site kingroot dot net to your Android device;
- Install and run the app;
- Click "Start to Root";
- Wait for the message "Root Successfully".
Using Zykuroot 2.2
- The program is as easy to use as the previous ones;
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 from the official site zykuroot.info to the PC;
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC;
- Run the program and press ROOT;
- Wait for device verification, then the message "Root started…" should appear on the screen – press the OK button;
- The process has started, in about 5 minutes you’ll have a Root. At the end of the process you’ll receive an info message.
How to Check Root Status
How to Factory Reset an Android
In case you have Android 8.0 Oreo
The easiest way
Using a secret code:
- Volume Down + Power button
- Volume Up/Down + Power button + Home button
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button